This position is primarily responsible for coordinating and managing the successful operation of one or more ships hotel crew related matters, he/she will act as a liaison between the corporate office, manning agencies and vessels to offer an exceptional service to our crew and internal customers. The Personnel Coordinator Hotel will be responsible for approximately 150 hotel crew in 2020 and growing to 500+ hotel crew by 2022 represented by 25+ nationalities. This position is being supervised by and reports directly the Senior Crew Manager – Fleet HR Seagoing Personnel.
- Manning, Planning and Scheduling of hotel crew & officer’s rotations one year in advance.
- Forecast recruitment requirements and ensures compliance of all the hires.
- Reviewing resumes and interviewing potential candidates for hotel positions.
- Contract review and administration of seafarers.
- Manage all the on-board crew processes, recruitment and on boarding, certifications, contracts and leave activities.
- In charge of crew travel, transportation and accommodation is organized accordingly and in line with budget requirements.
- Ensures Mystic Cruises complies with maritime rules and regulations as applicable by Flag, MLC and STCW.
- Works closely with various departments onboard and shore side.
- Creates and maintains job descriptions for all the positions on board seeking approval from each department.
- Communicates with the crew in all crew related matters such sign on, sign off dates, payroll, certifications, crew inquires, etc.
- Promotes the amazing philosophy onboard.
Experience we are looking for:
- Ocean cruise operation experience is a plus.
- 3 or more years in positions with exposure to crew planning and management.
- Advanced spreadsheet and computer skills.
- Experience with Adonis HRIS preferred.
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level (i.e.: Business, Marketing, Finance) or related work experience.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Loyal and discrete.
- Must have advanced verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Customer service driven.
- Willingness to travel.
Interest candidates may send a CV and presentation letter to email@example.com mentioning the position "Personnel Coordinator".