Our client, a company operating in the International Business Centre of Madeira, is recruiting a Customer Service Advisor to join their team in Funchal, Madeira.
The company is a fast-growing online marketplace for the exclusive fashion market, is looking for someone who is customer driven and passionate to be part of a team who wants to make a difference by creating value for our customers and making our service outstanding. The role will report directly to the Customer Service Manager.
Desired skills and experience
- High school diploma
- Fluent in English (mandatory), other languages is a plus;
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, good knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets;
- Experienced in customer service (1 year) optional;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Team player;
- Attention to detail;
- A can-do attitude;
- Having a passion for helping people;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively;
- Adaptability and ability to present solutions with passion
The company is looking for someone who is capable of:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times;
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customers’ question: determining the cause of the problem and selecting the best solution to solve the problem;
- Going the extra mile to engage customers, build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication;
- Accurately recording feedback and customer insights to help and improve customer service;
- Handling sensitive information and complying to company policies;
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
If you fulfil the requirements, send your updated Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to email@example.com