Rights of members
- Right to a share in the profits.
- Right to participate in members resolutions.
- Right to obtain information on the life of the company.
- Right to be appointed to company bodies and supervisory bodies.
- Special rights established in the articles of association, which entitle one or more members to special benefits which are not made available to the others.
- Profit sharing.
Obligations of members
- Obligation to provide capital contributions for the initial share capital, usually through the payment of a certain amount of money at the time of incorporation.
- Obligation to share in the company’s losses pro- rata to the value of the share capital represented by the relevant quota interests.
- As provided for in the articles of association, the members may be required to make ancillary or supplementary contributions or provide loans to the company.