The partnership agreement also called statutes or memorandum establishes the rules by which society is to be governed.
The contract of any society must contain at least the following data:
- Type of company;
- Firm / company name (approved by RNPC);
- Object of the company (approved by RNPC);
- The names of all firms or founders;
- Headquarters of society (local concrete);
- Capital of the company;
- The identification of partners;
- The share capital and the nature of the input of each partner.
The Companies Code governs a series of corporate rules, some of which your application can be regulated by statute.
The precepts of the Code of Commercial Companies can only be derogated from by contract society, unless it expressly acknowledges the waiver by shareholders' resolution.