Invest in Portugal
Advantages of Investing in Portugal
There are many advantages available for those who decide to live or invest in Portugal:
- Ideal geographic location, where three continents -- Europe, Africa and America -- converge, boasting regular connections to major international cities.
- Mild climate for most of the year: there can be up to 3300 hours of sun in the southern part of the country and 1600 in the northern part, some of the highest numbers in Europe.
- A welcoming, friendly people, that speak various languages.
- A secular history rich in architectural heritage, not to mention wine and unmatched cuisine at very competitive prices
- Security and excellent quality of life: Portugal ranks as the 3rd most peaceful country in the world among 163 countries (Global Peace Index 2017).
- State-of-the-art infrastructures: according to the World Economic Forum, Portugal is the 13th country with best infrastructures (road and harbor) in the world.
- Highly qualified, productive and dedicated workforce.
- Residence permits for investors, entrepreneurs and highly qualified workers.
- Tax benefits available for non-habitual residents and some sectors of activity.