By using this website you are agreeing with our cookie use policy. For more information please see our privacy and cookie use policy.

Schedule a web call

Schedule a web call

Fill in your details and we will contact you to schedule the call
* Required fields

Most industrial activities need to be licensed for a variety of different reasons such as public health and safety, or to reduce the risk of pollution.

Local government is the only body that currently issues licenses for commercial activities. Building licenses and user licenses for private works are governed by legislation, specifically legislation on regional planning and urban construction.


Some activities that require licensing:

  • Banks;
  • Insurance;
  • Trust & Trustee;
  • Cryptocurrency.

How we help our clients

NEWCO is an inward investment services provider specialized in the implementation of foreign investment in Portugal and Malta. With 30 years of experience and know how, we help our clients maximize the opportunities and minimize the risks of operating in a new country, allowing them to stay focused on their business. Contact us to find out how we can help you invest or relocate into Portugal, including Madeira, or Malta.

Contact us