Malta, a member of the European Union since 2004, is one of the EU’s most competitive jurisdictions for the management of international trading and services operations.
A solid and successful economy, with public debt, public sector deficit and unemployment rate below the EU average, Malta offers:
- A very competitive tax regime;
- Withholding tax exemption on the distribution and payment of dividends, interest and royalties;
- Qualified, bilingual workforce, with advanced knowledge of other languages;
- Low operational costs;
- Strong, but flexible and business friendly administration and regulators.
Click here to learn more about the key characteristics of Malta’s tax regime and the advantages available for the efficient management of international trading operations.
The recording and slides of our webinar “Tax Planning Opportunities through Madeira”, of November 20th 2013, are now available.
In this webinar, Frederico Gouveia e Silva and Jorge Veiga França present the main tax planning opportunities that are available through the International Business Centre of Madeira, a tax efficient jurisdiction of the EU, including some very interesting updates to its tax regime and to Portugal’s corporate income tax code.
Click here to view the webinar recording.
Click here to download the slides.
Tax Planning Opportunities through Madeira
20th of November 2013 @ 3pm
The International Business Centre of Madeira offers investors an extremely attractive tax regime, with full access to the European market and one of the lowest tax rates in the European Union (E.U.).
As an autonomous region of Portugal, a full member of the E.U. and of the OECD, Madeira benefits from special conditions under the EU State Aid regime, which foresees a preferential treatment for small island economies with an ultraperipheral location.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The business environment in Madeira;
- The International Business Centre of Madeira;
- Its preferential tax regime;
- The advantages for investments in Portuguese speaking markets such as Angola, Mozambique and Cape Verde;
- How to optimize investments in areas such as:
- International trading;
- Intellectual property;
Register now and learn how to optimize international investments through one of the E.U.’s most competitive jurisdictions.